At the heart of any business is the desire to serve clients to the best of your ability. This starts with understanding what they need, and what they want.
In the case of software development companies, this means deeply understanding the needs and wants of the customers your clients are trying to serve with their product. There are two main ways to go about this, by talking directly to the ideal customers of your client and through product analytics.
In this article, we will dive into product analytics. We’ll discuss its importance, how it makes your service more valuable, and the easiest way to effectively extract insights from the data of a product. Let’s begin.
Product Analytics Is Difficult, But It Doesn’t Have To Be
Analyzing user data is the backbone of successfully growing a software product, so for a software development company, it’s crucial to do this correctly for its clients. But this is easier said than done.
First, you have to collect data and make sure that it’s accurate, which is difficult by itself. You also need to know how to leverage that data to grow a product. This requires a deep understanding of data science and product analytics, when combined these two allow you to find and validate growth opportunities through iterative experimentation. Only then can you present your findings to your team and align with your client on the next steps for growing their product.
We know that this entire process can get extremely complicated and that most people don’t have the required skills to do it correctly. That’s why we created InnerTrends, the self-service product analytics tool that provides personalized growth insights with a non-technical setup.
With InnerTrends you can reap all of the benefits of data science and product analytics without having to be a trained data scientist. Our software generates ready-to-use reports that make it easy for you to solve the biggest growth problems of your client’s software products. We even help you set up all tracking of data and provide a 100% data accuracy guarantee, so you don’t ever have to worry about your data being misleading.
Want to learn more about what InnerTrends could do for your software development agency? Request a demo to see InnerTrends in action!
Using an intuitive product analytics tool is the answer to many of the problems software developers face, and by integrating it into your clients’ software you can provide your team with the information they need to make smarter decisions and achieve greater results.
Using the insights extracted from data, you can help your clients’ software enjoy unprecedented revenue and product growth. It’s not magic, it’s science – data science to be more specific.
Product Analytics Adds Value to Your Service
The idea behind someone coming to a software development agency for help is that they need help building the software they have envisioned.
They want someone who can build better software faster, has a proven framework for doing so, and has the expertise to guide their roadmap and growth decisions towards their successful vision. Fundamentally, they want a growth partner that guides them in their journey.
By correctly leveraging product analytics you will become a valuable partner that guides their clients to success and step away from becoming a task monkey that just does as they’re told by their client.
When your software development company starts leveraging analytics, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Guide the direction of product development with ease:
- Imagine having definitive proof about which features to build or quit supporting to make sure you are building a product that is truly engaging for your users.
- Eliminate having to constantly prove your worth:
- You’ll have crystal clear reports that you can leverage to support your decisions.
- Retain clients longer:
- When you are adding true value and helping your clients grow, they will have no reason to break away from working with you.
- Charge more for your services:
- By providing better results for your clients, you’ll be able to increase the prices of your services
- Build data-driven case studies:
- Leverage the data to help you quickly build valuable case studies and get more leads and close more clients.
- Increase the understanding related to how your services will be offered:
- Teams in development, production, marketing, etc… will be aligned because you will know which goals to set and how to go about achieving them swiftly
From user engagement to the actions an end-user takes between onboarding steps, to what leads them to become a paying customer, product analytics will tell you everything you need to know about how to effectively grow a software product that users love.
Bottom line – When you use the right actionable product analytics tool, your process for growth will feel seamless. Your clients will feel peace of mind and will be confident in your decisions because you will be able to tell them exactly what they need to do to grow their software without any doubts or questions.
The data will back you up! It won’t be emotional, confusing, or complicated – it will be there in black and white for you to show your clients everything they need to keep growing and scaling with you as their partner rooting them on.
Become an InnerTrends Solutions Partner
We know that product analytics can get especially complicated for software development agencies. That’s why we created the InnerTrends Solutions Partner Program, to help them reap all of the benefits of product analytics without having to be trained data scientists. Our partners get:
- A team of data experts that helps them get the most out of their client’s data.
- Access to world class ready-to-use reports that don’t require you to be a data expert to read them.
- Recurring commissions on active client accounts for the life of their subscription.
Interested? Apply to become an InnerTrends Solutions Partner by clicking here.
Let’s partner up for success!